All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor at email@example.com
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guideline in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
The process is full double-blind refereeing, that used comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to re-submission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
- One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author.
The review process takes maximum three weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in IJBED are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. IJBED/ICPK is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an violation action if so desired by the author.
After the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 200 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.
Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 40 USD for each additional copy.