- What is fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: IJBED publishes research papers in the fields of management, marketing, finance, economics, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, hotel and tourism, entrepreneurship development, business ethics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, Econometrics, Agricultural Economics, Managerial Economics, International Economics, Labor Economics, Public Finance, Political Economy, Game Theory, Health Economics, Development Studies, Population Studies, National Economy, Monetary and Financial Economics, Economics of Work and Family, Immigration Economics, Applied Economics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Education Finance and Budgeting, Regional Economics, Economic Blocks, Education in the Economy, Environmental Economics, The Law, Economics, and Organizations, The Industrial Organization, Economic Development, Economic History, Development Economics, Market Design and Electronic Marketplaces, Economics of the Natural Resources and Climate Change, Environmental Economics and Policy, Industry Structure, Strategy, and Public Policy, Economics of European Integrations, American Economic Policy, Corporate Finance, Psychology and Economics, Economic Theory and so on.
- What is the medium of the published journal?
Answer: IJBED is published both in online and print versions. Author (s) will get a one print copy with free of charge.
- Is IJBED an indexed journal?
Answer: IJBED is indexed with and included in Ulrich’s, Cabell’s, DOAJ, EBSCO, JournalSeek/Genamics and IndexCopernicus International. The journal is under the indexing process with Econlit, ERIC, Scopus and ISI.
- Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: IJBED is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
- What is the accessing system of the journal?
Answer: The journal is an open-access system.
- What type of paper does IJBED publish?
Answer: IJBED Journal publishes conceptual framework, original papers, review papers, analytical and simulation models, case studies, technical notes, book reviews and empirical research,
- What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: It is included in DOAJ (Visit www.doaj.org ). The researcher, readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
- Who is the publisher of IJBED?
Answer: IJBED is published by International Center for Promoting Knowledge (ICPK).
- I want to submit may paper to IJBED, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at email@example.com
- What’s the page limit for a paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 22 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
- Does IJBED have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJBED has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
- How much time does IJBED take in review process?
Answer: IJBED editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum three weeks.
- Does IJBED require any publication fee?
Answer: After the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 200 USD as manuscript publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the executive editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be get to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article for the number of the authors. Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 40 USD for each additional copy.
- What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
- Author Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: you can submit more than one paper at a time.
- I want to know about the copyright policy of IJBED.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJBED are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. IJBED/ICPK Journal is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an violation action if so desired by the author.
- I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJBED. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.
- What is the frequency of publication of IJBED?
Answer: IJBED is Monthly
- I want to join the review team of IJBED. How can I become an honorable reviewer of IJBED?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form Recruitment of Reviewers and send it to the editor at email@example.com